Participants are Recognized in Smart Energy Analytics Campaign
The call for Spring award applications was heard loud and clear by Campaign participants this year. We received a very strong group of applications; each one was a solid contender with an interesting EMIS story to tell.
At a webinar on June 6th 11am-12 pm PST, we will present the seven recognized participants and their EMIS implementations. Several of the awarded participants will be on hand to describe the how they use Energy Information Systems or Fault Detection and Diagnostics tools to implement monitoring-based commissioning in their buildings. Registration for the webinar is here.
Congratulations to all the awardees:
- Energy Performance Using an Energy Information System at a Single Site - Benchmark Electronics
- Energy Performance Using an Energy Information System for a Portfolio - Jamestown in partnership with Jamestown Urban Management
- Innovation Using an Energy Information System for a Portfolio - Macalester College
- Energy Performance Using Fault Detection and Diagnostics for a Portfolio - Kaiser Permanente
- Innovation Using Fault Detection and Diagnostics for a Portfolio - Amgen
- Best Practices Using Fault Detection and Diagnostics for a Portfolio - Hewlett Packard Enterprise in partnership with ISS Facility Services
- Largest Portfolio Using an Energy Management and Information System - Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance
Each awardee will have a Success Story written and posted to the Campaign website under Recognition. If you are interested, read all 17 stories about previous winners!