Spring 2018 Campaign Awards Celebrated
Major energy savings. Improved maintenance. Solid data management. The organizations recognized for the 2nd Annual Spring Awards by the Smart Energy Analytics Campaign have seen these benefits and more from their installation of Energy Management and Information Systems (EMIS).
The Campaign is pleased to recognize five participants for their exemplary implementation of EMIS at their facilities.
The following organizations were recognized at a special awards webinar in which they shared some tips for success. Each organization has also been featured in a Smart Energy Analytics Campaign Success Story.
Best Practices in the Use of Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD)
- University of Iowa - Katie Rossmann, Data Analytics and Cx Manager
- 13%-24% energy savings at buildings with the most focused use of FDD
Energy Performance in a Portfolio
- U.S. General Services Administration - Chip Pierpont, GSA Facility Technologies
- 14% energy reduction since EMIS installed in 57 buildings
Energy Performance in a Single Site
- The Franklin - Jerry Burin, Sieben Energy Associates accepting on behalf of The Franklin
- 9% whole building energy savings
Largest Portfolio Using EMIS
- District of Columbia, Department of General Services - Zach Dobelbower, Associate Director for Sustainability and Energy
- 17% whole building savings for 25 buildings in the portfolio
Innovation in the Use of EMIS
- California State University, Dominguez Hills - Kenny Seeton, Energy Manager
- FDD supports demonstrations of advanced technologies through easy access to data and ability to verify savings.
For more details on how these organizations have achieved successful implementation of analytics: